This spacious double storey, low maintenance family home at the Vaal has so much to offer. Within a secure estate it offers the following Upstairs :
* 4 roomy and sunny bedrooms with built-in cupboards and laminated flooring, main en-suite with walk-in cupboards.
* Main and second bedroom have balconies.
* Second bathroom has shower and bath.
* Grand double volume entrance
* Guest cloak
* Separate formal lounge
* Open plan lounge and dining with sliding doors leading to large entertainer's covered patio with built-in braai.
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and separate scullery with space for 3 major appliances and access directly from garage.
The huge garden is fully enclosed and well maintained.
Rates taxes: 1700
Exterior Finish: Facebrick
Roof type: Tiled
Living areas: 2
As your real estate agent, I will be an advocate for you. Whether you are buying, selling, or renting, I will work tirelessly to promote your best interests. If you are selling, I will work with you to get you the fairest price, in the least amount of time, by using state-of-the-art technology, team collaboration, and Property 100's superior marketing materials. If you are buying, I will work hard to provide you with the best information and market data to inform and assist you so you can be a well-equipped buyer with the strongest possible negotiating position. I understand that buying and selling real estate can be stressful. As a full-time real estate agent, I will work hard to lower your stress level and make your experience as pleasurable as possible. I will accomplish this through constant communication and by being accessible whenever you need me. I have been an area resident since 2004. I recognise the unique characteristics and benefits of living and working in the greater Sandton area. ‘It would be a pleasure and an honour to work for you.’